Friends of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Melbourne Inc. Botanical Illustration Classes and Workshops Terms and Conditions
- All students wishing to take Botanical Illustration Term Classes with the Friends’ Tutors must be current members of the Friends (Beginner and Specialist Workshops may be taken without a current membership)
- Full payment must be received to secure your place otherwise it could be offered to someone on the waiting list.
- In the event of cancellation of an enrolment prior to the commencement of the term or workshop, where full payment has been made, a refund less $25.00 Administration Fee will be made as per the following
- 100% refund of balance for cancellation up to 20 working days prior to start of the term or workshop
- 50% refund of balance for cancellation 15 – 19 working days prior to start of the term or workshop
- No refund will be given for cancellation 14 or less working days prior to start of the term or workshop
- Fees cannot be transferred to another term or workshop and missed classes may not be made up.
- Students are no longer able to secure a deferred enrolment for one term upon payment of the term’s fees in advance. Students who choose to defer their enrolment can be added to the waiting list for their preferred class