The Royal Botanic Gardens have selected six artworks for botanical art collection which is a component of the State Botanical Collection incorporating original artworks, manuscripts, archives and specimen collection.
Congratulations to the following artists:
- Amanda Blake-Sutterby Amyema lilnophylla
- Linda Lunnon Grevillea buxifolia
- Tess Mahar Hydrangea macrophylla
- Eunike Nugroho Paphiopedium fairrieanum (Fairries II)
- Francoise Piquet-Vadon Iris germanica (Indigo Princess)
- Lioudmila Volodina Vaccinium corybosum
These artworks have been purchased through donations from the Friends of the Royal Botanic Gardens Trust Fund and the RBGV’s Director’s Circle.